Autumn Favourites

Saturday 17 May 2014




Micellar Water by Garnier 
I was hesitant about this product, worried that this kind of cleanser would dry out my sensitive skin. I gave it a go though because of the hype, and I am so glad I did. The power of micellar water is something I had never known about. 
I use this as the first step in my nightly routine. It removes the majority of my makeup and is great as a pre-cleanse. Bioderma started the micellar water trend, but the price discouraged me. Garnier's was half the price in comparison to the Bioderma, and is definitely worth a go. 


Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask by Origins 
As soon as the days get colder my skin instantly freaks out. Unfortunately I find with the cold weather comes dry skin. I find I get patches of dry skin on my face that are really hard to deal with, especially when trying to create a flawless base to work with. I was recommended this product by a friend, and her I can't thank her enough. I use this around once a week just to give my skin that little extra boost of hydration. I put it on after my nightly routine and wakeup with glowy and plumper skin. 

Parsley Seed Cleansing Mask by Aesop
I was given this mask for Christmas and only got around to using it in March. I have always loved Aesop products and this is just another one of their glory products. This mask cleanses the skin without brining everything to the surface, which is great as it doesn't create a face full of pimples. Although it is a mud mask, don't be deterred if you have dry skin. This is so gentle on my skin, and doesn't leave my skin tight or shinny like other mud masks tend to. I would say this product is definitely worth a try if you want a little but of pampering. 

Sugar Plum Nail Polish by Ciate 
Going into Autumn I wanted a subtle colour that wasn't too dull but rather soft and chic, and this colour is perfect! Ciate is one of my favourite brands because I find that the polishes hardly ever chip, and this one is no exception. I usually only apply one coat and find that it lasts over a week with no problems. Sugar plum is definitely my ultimate Autumn colour.

Lychee and Black Tea Candle by Alchemy 
I imagine this is what heaven smells like. Yes, heaven! As soon as I got my hands on this candle I knew I had found a new favourite. As the nights are getting chilly, my need for warmth and comfort is at an all time high. This natural soy candle has 75 burning hours and as an added bonus the beaker will make a nice jar for brushes or really anything else that I need a holder for.


What have been some of your favourite things this season?Also, follow me on bloglovin' to keep updated with my latest posts :)

-C
  1. Great mix of products! That Origins Overnight Mask is a skin saver! It's so good!

    Tsui.
    Fashion Ganache.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love your blog!
      I am definitely a fan of the Origins Overnight Mask.
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Great selection - I also am a huge fan of Orgins Drink Up - and the smell is just incredible :)

    Josie xoxo | Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the scent is just gorgeous :)
      Josie I just checked out your blog and the images and general style is perfection!
      xxx

      Delete
  3. Origins has some really great products ! I am going to try this overnight mask, as I have really dry skin.

    http://themisslubna.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do! Let me know how you go with the overnight mask :)

      Delete
  4. That candle looks so cool in the beaker. I'm a sucker for utilitarian packaging. I've really been into dainty necklaces this month. You can check out my other favorites on my blog as well.

    http://makelittlejoys.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love this candle! Just checked out your blog and I love your favourites! You have a new follower on bloglovin' :)
      xxx

      Delete
  5. Great selection of products! I've heard so much about Origins but am still yet to try their stuff!
    Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog - i'm now following you back :D

    Style Sunrise

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love the garnier products so I might have to give that a go. They're inexpensive and usually do the trick! Thanks for your recommendations!

    Marie x
    titchytombie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heyy I love you blog so so much !! :D , I've nominated you for the Lovely Blog Award :D Check out the rules here : charisfelicity.blogspot.co.uk
    Love Charis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am glad you like it :)
      xx

      Delete
  8. I loved this post! I've been really enjoying reading your blog recently, I'm thinking about including you in my post at the end of the month. I explain all about it in my 'New Post Ideas' that I'll leave linked here.-
    http://pinkcupcake7.blogspot.com/2014/10/new-post-idea.html
    Comment on that post to let me know what you think <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Olivia! I have just checked out your blog and I love it! I would absolutely like to be a part of this.
      I have followed you on bloglovin and would love to stay in contact.
      xx

      Delete

Back To Top